Feb 20, 2008

Competent Student Teachers are Cool

I have a student teacher this semester. I have never had a student teacher who was assigned exclusively to me before. Maybe I just got super lucky. Maybe it's because he's working on a graduate degree for initial certification and not just a watered down undergraduate education degree (same program I went through) . Seriously though, I want to have more student teachers...like all the time.
I had to go to the bathroom in the middle of a 15 minute movie clip and I just left the room to go to the potty like an adult in a real job can do. You know the people who can like, leave their work to run an errand and stuff? I pretended to be a real person for almost 3 minutes! It was awesome! Oh yeah and I'm imparting knowledge and helping someone realize a calling and stuff too.

No comments: