Feb 23, 2008

Again With the Technology SNAFU

Because of my student teacher I have had some time to set up a useful web site for my classes. It's not spectacular but it has begun to compliment classroom instruction. This semester (we have a 4x4 block) I have finally ironed out most of the "student issues" with the site and have reached the tipping point with both parents and students getting behind its use on a regular basis. So naturally for the last two assignments the district shut down the server during the window I had the assignemnt open. The frustrated e-mails and handwritten notes from parents flooded in and the credibility of web use has fallen off drastically. When I bring this to the attention I get a shrug and a comment about weekend homework.
So I ask again, DO YOU WANT US TO USE THIS SHIT OR NOT!!?

No comments: